Sara Marion wrote...
"Within the opening moments of a seminar Dan Galloway is facilitating, you recognize this will be a memorable event! Dan has a gift for engaging his audience and stimulating interaction among participants. Even introverted attendees are buoyed by the high level of class participation levels..."
Dan has faced an enormous amount of adversity and yet, has remained enthusiastic while maintaining his sense of humor. An extremely small sampling of challenges follow.
In his youth, he...
* Witnessed his adoptive dad’s life-ending heart attack.
* Bullied by boys with mean left hooks.
* Escaped (just barely) a friend's attempts to light him on fire.
* Survived three near death experiences.
* Sustained injuries that landed him in emergency rooms (not related to last bullet).
As an adult, he...
* Endured trillions of lessons as a job seeker and business owner...the very, very, very hard way!
* Set records for the number of car repairs in one's lifetime.
* Ran out of gas too many times to count.
* ...and MUCH MUCH MUCH more, and of more serious nature)!
Dan's Bachelor of Arts in Communications – Public Communication & Human Relations was earned at Western Illinois University, and he is certified in the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). His first book was completed in 2009. Customer Service - Thinking Big Picture is an easy-read that focuses on the little things that make up the big picture of customer service.